Planting the seeds for an enriched childhood
What is a Bloom Box?
- Strategically selected toys and tools enhancing child development
- Activities targeting sensory and fine motor development
- Language enrichment plans to encourage natural and child led language development
- All tools, toys, and activities are themed to allow for maximum generalization of skills
Who benefits from a Bloom Box?
- All children ages 2 to 5 benefit from the activities found in a Bloom Box
- Children with special needs and delays benefit greatly from the enrichment activities
- Typically developing children are exposed to new concepts, terms, and skills through each Bloom Box
- Working parents, stay-at-home parents, and daycare providers all find the Bloom Box to be an excellent way to spend time playing and learning!
Why the Bloom Box works?
- Children learn best through natural play
- Learning is enhanced by allowing the child to observe the techniques and then imitating the adult’s actions and words
- Children will generalize new skills when skills are taught through similar activities multiple times, which is achieved through the theme of the Bloom Box.
- Toys often spark interest and encourage development for a few weeks and then get pushed to the bottom of the toy box. The rented Bloom Box brings fresh toys and activities to your home monthly, for a fraction of the cost of buying!
What makes the Bloom Box special?
- Each Bloom Box provides multiple activities focusing on your child’s language, fine motor, social, and sensory development.
- Activities take less than a few minutes to read about and set up. This allows for more time with your child, and less time preparing!
How will I know how to use a Bloom Box?
- Each Bloom Box comes with easy and basic instructions for each recommended activity.
- Activities have been designed by a trained specialist, who is also a mom!
- Bloom Boxes are meant to spark imagination and enhance development, there is no wrong way to play with a Bloom Box.
- With a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription, a specialist will train you in your home or via telecommunication.
How do I get a Bloom Box?
- Bloom Boxes are rented monthly
- Introductory Prices (Through the month of February)
- Daycare Bloom Boxes $50
- Home Bloom Boxes $35
- 6 and 12 month subscription discounts
- $45 for daycare Bloom Boxes with subscription
- $30 for Home Bloom Boxes with subscription
- Bloom Boxes are shipped or delivered to your home
- Free Delivery within 15 miles of Sioux Falls (email about delivery in NW Iowa)
- Shipping charges of $14 outside of the area – a label is provided for return shipping
Themes Available to reserve for February of 2017:
- Cupcakes – Available March
- Snow – Available
- Movie Theater – Available March
- Monsters – Available Mid February
- Birthday Party – Available March
- Butterfly Garden – Available
- Rainbow Fish – Available March
- Breakfast – Available Mid February
- Asian Cuisine – Available Mid February
- New Themes Created Every Month!!
Email email@example.com to reserve your Bloom Box today!